Monday, November 29, 2004

A Perfect Rock Night

Here's my perfect rock night play list:

Kryptonite- Three Doors Down
Spoonman- Soundgarden
Golgotha Tenement Blues- Machines Of Loving Grace
Awaken- Disturbed
Licking Cream- Sevendust
Blackout- Hed (PE)
Local God- Everclear
La Ultima Hora- Breed 77
Anthem For The Year 2000- Silverchair
Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana
Ace Of Spades- Motorhead
Epic/Ashes to Ashes- Faith No More
Where Is My Mind- Pixies/Placebo
Pet/Judith- A Perfect Circle
Starfuckers- Nine Inch Nails
Psycho- System Of A Down
As I Watch The Sun Fuck The Ocean- Boy Hits Car
Stinkfist- Tool
Bullet In The Head- Rage Against The Machine
My Last Serenade- Killswitch Engage
Here To Stay- Korn
Passenger/Change- Deftones
Halo- Soil
Down With The Sickness- Disturbed
Smack My Bitch Up- Prodigy
Chop Suey!- System Of A Down
I Don't Like The Drugs But The Drugs Like Me- Marilyn Manson
Closer- Nine Inch Nails
Drunken Lullabies- Flogging Molly



I got Bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry hon :(

I didn't mean work to take me so long today - i got a real shock when i realised it was past 10pm!

For what little it's worth i missed you while i was drawing lots of graphs and doing equations and all that fun stuff. Much rather have been with you :)

Wally xxxx

Anonymous said...

Mine would be:

Anything from Busted

:)

Pubis (just to annoy sarah!)

Slink said...

pants. total pants