Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Where is my mind?

I've had one of those days where you forget about a million things. It all started when i forgot to wake up at the right time, however i still managed to get up and into the studio for about half ten which wasn't bad. I did forget to take out my rubbish though. I worked in the studio for a bit then realised i'd forgotton some paint and my sewing box, so i went home after a bite to eat to get some more bits and bobs. On returning to the studio, i sat down, painted a bit then cut some material and got out a needle to thread it together and... hmm no thread. At this point i decided i'd give up trying to work in there and go home, or rather... go into town to buy Shrek 2. But oooh no, the forgetfulness didn't stop there... i realised i left my new as-of-yet-unbroken umbrella in the studio, i also realised i'd left my looney toons toy tokens for boots in my room, so i made niall run back for them before we got to far. About five minutes after that, i remembered i had some letters to post but i'd left them at home.

I had a mini spree in town. I bought Shrek 2, and got my free looney toons toy from boots. (They say free... but it was one token for every £5, and you needed ten tokens. Sadly, i buy alot from boots, and even more sadly... i wanted a looney toons toy). I'd been planning to get Daffy Duck but the beaks were all sqaushed and he looked like some sort of psycho so i plumped for Tweety Pie instead. I also bought the new A Perfect Circle album 'Emotive'. I'm listening to it now. I expect it will be ace, as is more or less everything they've done so far. Stay tuned for a review when i've listened to it through fully. Man, I love that band

Niall also got me 'Mechanical Animals' which i've been meaning to get for some years now, and he got me these funky gloves that go right up my arm, with buttons all the way up the sides. They're cool. :) We also stocked up on Baileys, Amaretto and Vodka so we can start trying to make the Sloth cocktail soon. God, i miss it. It's the best cocktail i've ever tried and i can get through a pitcher of it like theres no tomorrow. Easily. All we need now is Kahlua, cream and chocolate sauce, nowhere seemed to sell Kahlua. And even if we don't get it right first time, the experimenting will be fun.

Ooh, also, i think things are sorted with Dave. He spoke to me this morning and said he'd sent me an email but i haven't got it... dumb hotmail. But he said he doesn't hate me and that we're being silly. I bought him some choccies to say sorry. I hope he likes them and i hope things will go back to normal. :)

This is a much longer post than i thought it was going to be.

No comments: