Monday, November 15, 2004

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

After my 'inspiration' trip on erm... yeh saturday, I set to work on the first in my project series today, Sloth. I'm illustrating the seven deadly sins cocktails from the pit, and I must say Mr Sloth is the cutest little character I have made. :) And it only took me an afternoon.

On Sunday I spent all day working on my Critical report so it's all up to date, PLUS I've been doing plenty of research, emailing illustrators and getting some nice interesting replies. It's good to know there's some genuinely nice people out there willing to help others out. I also bought two books today. I can't really afford them but I think they'll be invaluable to my work.

Studio tomorrow, to see tutor Andy then into town to get some materials on a budget.

Man, I'm a hard worker.

No comments: