Saturday, November 13, 2004

Freak Show

Bright lights, burger van smells, screaming, those frightening carousels with the horses with huge nostrils next to great big chickens, and endless amounts of chavs. The fair's on in town.

I got a red snake and a nemo balloon. :) Which i think i hit a kid in the face with.

Before that though, I was in Nottingham trying to get inspiration for my new project. This 'inspiration' came in the form of two cocktails and lots of "I can't do this godamn work". I did get a few ideas in the end though.

I've been quite shocked at the amount of people not wearing poppys. Thats not to say they haven't contributed of course but it doesn't take a great deal of effort just to show your support. Also, dumass idiots on packed trains who decide their shopping bags deserve a seat more than the tired people standing in the aisles, should go to hell (or just a train in rush hour)and be made to stand on pins for twenty days with no food.

Raah.

No comments: