Tuesday, May 10, 2005

£000000000000.0000000000000000

If anyone comes to me asking for money, implies I should spend money or expects me to spend any money this week they will politely be told to stuff it up their ~>!£**$%&!^!(*!?~#. I had to buy even more materials this week which cost me about fifty squids, then some of what I ordered arrived and weren't any good so I had to send them back (I get a "full" refund which excludes the £5 postage and packing on the package that only costs 64p). Then we got a monster gas bill for £280?! WHAT?! But yeah it turns out it was right as we hadn't actually had a bill since we've been in the house. So that was another £70.

I think I've got everything I need for my project now, so fingers crossed I don't have to spend anything else on that. I have to buy a train ticket on Thursday to go and see Martin Gretch in Leicester which I'm totally hyped about, but because I'll be missing Rock Night it means I won't feel like I have to buy a round. Though I usually get away with it... mwah-ha-ha-ha. I do try and tell people not to buy me drinks because I can't afford to buy them one back but they just go and do it anyway. So it's their fault if they don't get one in return.

In other news this week, I got my first comment on my photoblog. I was all excited thinking it was some pro photographer praising my work but it was some wierd sort of marriage proposal instead. Ah well...

Also, Dave created a slink picture on his blog which was rather funky. I set about making my OWN version which is perhaps more what I wished I looked like... If I was a big eyed cartoon doll of course. I'm determined to make as many as possible, the site is SO addictive!

Slinky Doll
Posted by
Hello

I did find it a bit spooky that Dave has known about this site for some time and has been spending his time in his darkened room making dolls on a rather girly japanese site. Bless 'im. I did see him drawing a plane today though. Out of green and yellow lines. Maybe red too.

Watched the Spanish GP on Sunday and was glad to see Kimi getting a well deserved win. He's no way NEAR as good as Heikki Kovalainen of course, boy he's going to be good when he gets in an F1 car. I really don't want Heikki to be in F1, far too many slags and nastiness going on. He's too nice for it, I don't want him to get 'spoiled' by it all. :( Thing is he deserves to be put in a bloody good car so we can all see how good he is. Good ol' Finnish men.
Right I'm off to design some dollies, or maybe do some work. I'm making teeeeny tiny people to fit inside some clear plastic balls for my juggler. It gives me back ache and makes my eyes hurt, but y'know, we all have to suffer for our art.

5 comments:

:lauren: said...

now you have two comments. :)

thats a fucking sweet picture of you!

Slink said...

Cheers lauren! Hope you're okay xx

Slink said...

URGH!!! I'm not paying 48 squids to hear a shite shite band!!! :(

:lauren: said...

i love you, slink. :)

you rock!

Ramzi said...

you certainly do rock...
and with those wings and cat very be-witching