Tuesday, February 01, 2005

And the winner is...

Well after a tough battle, all votes were counted.. boy did that take a while.... and after a last minute vote from Ramzi (nice to have you back Ramzi!), as you can see the winner was picture 4 with a grand total of four votes. woob. So there it is. It'll be up there 'til I get bored again and change it :P.

Right, I had a nice time at home. It's all a bit of a blur but I managed to go into Brum twice, got three pressies for Niall for valentines day, plus some new underwear, I cuddled my cats alot and watched a hell of a lot of crappy daytime tv. Today I think I watched a total of five consecutive episodes of Daria on MTV. That's alot of Daria no matter how cool she is. I still haven't got my new boots, and I won't even go into all the details and problems I've run into getting them. Geez.... what you have to do to get a decent pair of sexy boots these days! Anyways, I've been assured they'll be here Monday. I did get my new stockings through the post though... they have a seam running up the back and everything.. wow. Roll on rock night...

On a more boring note, I have my tutorial on friday. I have to say I'm pretty scared about it seeing as this is my final year and these marks actually matter for a change. I might cry if I don't get a 2:1. Other than worry about it I can only keep my fingers crossed. :(

3 comments:

Ramzi said...

Thanks for the welcome-back fuss Slink ;)
The pic you've chosen is the best, honestly. It shows you really laughing and not the posing-for-the-camera-does-my-hair-look-ok smile...

P.S. What's a "woob"? What does it look like? Is it microwave safe?

Slink said...

Someone asked me this before... I guess its like a woohoo but slightly cooler. I believe they look silvery coloured and furry in texture but are so fast they can be miles away in seconds.They explode violently in microwaves. Be wary.

Lulu said...

Hey slink, nice pic btw.
Sorry I didn't get back to you about maybe meeting up when you were at home, had a production meeting ALL day on monday and then spent tues running round a churchyard in a wedding dress! anyway... another time... ^_^