Sunday, February 13, 2005

Return of the slink

New boots
Posted by Hello
Phew, got back from the ladybugs today after much confusion with trains or rather the lack of. Still, I managed to get back eventually and waiting for me were my infamous new boots. Woohoo. They kick ass. My skirts new too. :)

So Wednesday I polished off a good four pancakes… I’m slacking, back in the day I could put away five easy enough. Tut tut. Thursday night Niall and I stayed in as I had to get up relatively early to get the train to Wrexham. Not long after I arrived, I promptly managed to do the usual slink thing and get locked in a toilet for twenty minutes or so. Thankfully the bug managed to get me out, but what a way to start a weekend. Anyways, after meeting all the ladybugs mates and seeing their studenty house, we got out some films, bought plenty of munchies and drank like troopers until we were done in. The next day we slobbed about until the evening when we all went out to this place in town called central station. I stupidly forgot to take my camera which annoyed me a little as I could have got some brill photos. It was no rock night, but it was the best night I’ve had in a long long time. Myself and the bug managed to get three free drinks each from her still-feeling-guilty ex which was cool. He’s such a poo for leaving such a wonderful ladybug. Anyways, I managed to get extremely drunk thanks to a pitcher of cocktail before hand and danced to some really random songs with the bug. We got ridiculed by the DJ for putting in requests like Motorhead and “the Wrigleys chewing gum ad song from ages ago”, so it was unlikely they’d get played but still it was great fun. On returning to the bugs house at three in the morning, we sang a lot, ate toast and played this weird but totally ingenious game called ‘Bop It’. It’s so funny when drunk, and it past a good hour or so. I really want one now, it could keep me entertained for ages. Anyways, after that we went to bed and reminisced about old school days, which is kind of obligatory when you meet up with an old mate you’ve known since being little. Then today I set out at two ish, only to FINALLY return home at gone eight…. Bloody trains.

It really struck me how much I hate being away from Niall. It seemed quite ridiculous to miss someone after only a few minutes, especially when I only had to be without him for a day or two. I can go and have as much fun as possible with other friends, but nothing beats having a hug and a kiss from Niall when I get back. :)

I’m spotty at the moment. Think a trip to good old boots is in order tomorrow to sort out my face.

3 comments:

Ramzi said...

stunning... phew!

Lulu said...

cool boots. how can you walk in them tho?! ^_^ love the corset.

Slink said...

ooh wow... comments system is all spangly and new! Anyways... yeah i'm still learning to walk in em but in time i'll be bouncing around as if they were trainers. :) x