Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Rollercoaster

ooh gothicky
Posted by
Hello
Well, Valentines day was a mixed bag... I got Niall some headphones, two cd's and a photo album with pictures of me in it (see above... I like this picture, it's all gothic and dark, as if it's barely there...). He seemes happy enough with them all so that was nice. As well as the boots he bought me, he got me choccies as well as a gorgeous top from my favorite store. :) I was so chuffed. We were going to go to the park for a mini picnic but it was bloody freezing so we went to the local wetherspoons for a quick bite to eat, where he suprised me with a huge bunch of flowers. Bless 'im. We had to wait almost fifty minutes for two flippin mushrooms and some potato shells which annoyed me a bit. We went home in time to get ready for going to a posh restaurant for dinner. Here's where the drama started... with only about an hour before we had to go out I realised I'd left my god damn hair straighteners at the bugs house in wrexham. I got into a huge panic because I wanted everything to be perfect for the posh meal. After the inital panic came the outrage that I stupidly left my essential bit of kit somewhere, and I had to run round town five minutes before closing to find some new ones. That left me minus thirty squids and with only twenty minutes to actually get dressed, make-up'd and straightened. When the taxi arrived I was only half straight and looked all messy. I was pretty upset, I wanted to look nice for Niall. Still, the meal was totally fantastic and I tried not to let it spoil the evening. For starter we had, brioche toast and camembert, then I had oven baked chicken with sunburst tomatoes, mozarella and a mustard grain sauce (Niall had a very very rare steak.. ew), then for afters a selection of desserts like tart au citron and chocolate cheescake etc. It was fab. Later that evening I tested out me new underwear... :)
Straight hair or not, I had a fab day and today I'm really smiley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked gorgeous last night!! You did not look at all messy, I felt really privileged to be in the company of such a beauty xx

(and the steak was a little rare, even for me!)

Slink said...

hahaha

ktpland said...

you look bloody stunning! you go girl! :-)

miss ya! xxx

Lulu said...

Cool pic!