Sunday, February 06, 2005

Snug as a bug in a pillow

Ew. I found something disturbing this morning. I didn't have much time to check it out until just now as I've been out with the folks all day. When I was making my bed this morning I noticed some small bumps under my pillow case so I took a look inside and there were little flakey parts of a brown shell like material all over my pillow. I kept looking at it and it seemed suspiciously like some sort of bugs shell. Anyway I had to go shortly after that but I've just got back and on closer inspection I've found a wing in there too! It looks like its from a wasp or bee or something. The question is how the hell did it get INSIDE my pillow and how long have I been mashing it to pieces with my sleeping head! There's no guts or fleshy parts, and no marks or blobs on my pillow; it looks perfectly clean. Other than the crushed bee. Wierd. I'm not squeemish about bugs or creepy crawlies other than evil ones like spiders.... maybe scorpions.... but finding bits of things inside your pillows a bit strange.

Anyways, rock night was coool last week. I got a bit tipsy for the first time in ages and had a fantastic night. I even got all protected and stuff from John as apparantly some guys went for my ass... though I was too far gone to really notice what the hell was happening. Still it was wicked. And Dave even danced to things... even some good songs! :D

The next day was my tutorial so I had to get up early in the morning with a jippy tummy from all that drink the night before. It didn't help that I was really nervous about getting my assessment results but it turned out okay. Andy was nice to me, I got a 64 which as it stands means I'm on a mid 2:1. I've dropped a few marks from my last assessment but Andy said it was to be expected in third year. My next step is sorting out my projects for the final semester and making them kick ass brilliant so I might just be able to get a first. I don't know what that airhead Rachel got... *blood boiling already* ... but I will find out. God help her if she got a higher mark than me for doing crap all.

Since then I've been bumming around watching films and eating too much. Semester 2 starts tuesday so got to get thinking about some decent project ideas. Niall's got his BIG job interview tomorrow so good luck for that mister :) . New boots should be arriving tomorrow; if they don't I won't be a happy bunny after all the trouble I've been through to get em. SOMEone will be getting a bill gates-esque letter if they aren't too careful mr-boot-selling-goth-man.

Did I over-do the links in that post?? Right, off to inspect my bed for more bugs....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really strange, we should look into that Agent Scully...

I haven't been able to log-in to Blogger for a few days, can't even sign in for this comment. But you've been quiet too, so maybe it's not just my ISP? Or have you just been busy/lazy? Right now, I wish I were in the land where stockings and boots arive in the mail!

(At least I hope the boots arrived...)

Cheers
Ramzi

x